Friends That Scrap Together...

Stay Together!!!


I haven't been scrapbooking for some time now. I originally started with a dear friend of mine. After she passed away I lost my passion to scrap. But that has all changed! I was looking forward to starting again now that I have the inspiration; however, now I have someone very special to scrap with me!!!

The past few days have been so wonderful. She has gone from curious to full blown excitement. I love sharing my ideas, videos, and products with her. Knowing that I won't just be locked away in a room by myself makes all the difference. Even if she just watches, at least I know I am not alone in it. I am excited to see her blossom as she learns new techniques and ways to do things. Who knows, maybe we can even do my wedding invitations together.

Below I am going to include some ideas and products that we are excited about.


 And to that special someone, thank you so much for always being here for me and inspiring me. You are going to be magnificent. I cannot wait to shop, scrap, and learn together. With a little glitter, some adhesive, and your imagination you can create anything that you set your mind to.

No comments