Dressing Room Dreams - Worthy of a Sea Witch

Hello, Darlings! It has been quite some time since I last blogged. I have been dealing with some personal matters, family/friend related changes, among other things. I hope that you can forgive me for my absence as I try to get back into the swing of blogging again. Today I will be sharing my ideas for a dream dressing room, with a tiny twist.



As a little girl, I always dreamed of having my own dressing room while playing dress up with my brother, thanks, Kevin! (And yes, I still have those pictures tucked away.) I never had the option to have that luxury, until recently. My lovely fiance has planned a surprise for my own dressing room in our home. This is a renovation that has been going on for some time. Today, I am sharing a few of the things he has chosen and some of my own that I have picked out from learning more about Arhaus.


Let's start somewhere fun, wall color. This was what immediately stuck out about the sneak peek that Dylan showed me. It immediately reminded me of one of my favorite Disney villains, Ursula. Whether or not this was the look he was going for or just a happy accident, I am running with it.

Club 96" Upholstered Tufted Deep Sofa - Cary Black
I will start with something I picked out after seeing the inspiration and a sneak peek of my dressing room. As I was browsing, I just knew this piece from Arhaus was perfect for my idea! They have a stunning collection of sofas that you can check out here.

One of the reasons why I loved Arhaus is their attention to artistry. Each piece throughout their website isn't just beautifully designed and created, it is created with quality materials.
Our product developers travel the globe working directly with skilled artisans to craft pieces that can only be found at Arhaus, ensuring that every Arhaus piece meets our high quality standards. We promise you Cherry, Elm and many other natural hardwoods. Natural stone tabletops. 100% organic cotton fabrics. True wrought iron beds, made with forged iron using time honored methods and uncompromising handwork.
Lighting is a must and I wanted something simple yet elegant. Classy, like Ursula! Arhaus has a lovely selection of lighting to choose from. I loved their unique style and options to pick from.

You cannot go wrong with a well lit full-length mirror. This is one of the items that Dylan shared with me. Of course, it has been repainted black to better match the theming.

Call me strange, but something about the style of apothecary jars call to me. Maybe it is the witch, or rather sea witch, in me that loves the shape and curves of the glass. Whether for Halloween or just in my dressing room for accents and storage, I couldn't say now to this three piece set.

One thing that I wasn't aware of, is that they have been partnered with Global Dental Relief since 2012. I wouldn't have been aware of this had my partner in crime hadn't mentioned it in her post. If you would like to see what so would do with her dream closet, you can view her post here.
When you buy a chandelier, lamp, pendant, or an accessory mirror during our storewide sale, we will donate 10 percent of the purchase price to Global Dental Relief.
One of the things I am looking forward to adding to my dream closet is accessories. Although I have looked at several, I am choosing to wait until I personally see the space to know just what to look for. This color chart has given me some great inspiration and jumping off point for ideas:


I hope that you have enjoyed my look into my dream dressing room. I wanted to include one special item that wasn't on my mood board above: this gorgeous Ursula wall art from Red Bubble. I cannot wait to add finishing touches to my surprise from Dylan. Let me know if you would like to see more of it once I move and get the full reveal myself!

If you would like more ideas, feel free to check out Arhaus on Instagram and Pinterest

No comments