His and Hers Fall Outfits

Hello, my lovelies! It is one of my favorite times of year! Fall!!! Okay, so it is still pretty hot here in Alabama, too hot for boots and scarves; however, it is the perfect time to start planning some outfits for the fall season. So get a cup of tea or hot cocoa and have a look at some of the outfits I picked out.

Fall Outfits


Like I mentioned, fall is one of my favorite times of the year. I love the rich saturation of colors, the warm and cozy feeling, and just all the beautiful changes in nature. When I found the Men's Chinos from Bonobos, I couldn't help but get excited about all the fall looks with the colors they have to offer. I had a style in mind and a color palette, so I immediately sent the link to Dylan for him to pick out the colors he liked most. Here is the color palette we came up with:

Fall Colors

Next, I started thinking about our styles and the pieces we could use to tie our looks together. I made sure to pick items that could be mixed and matched together or with our current wardrobe to create different looks. I pulled it all together by picking a jacket in a similar style for both of us. I can't wait to share it all with you, so let's get started!

Men's Fall Clothing

Nordstrom Leather Moto Jacket - We can start with the piece I chose for us both. The first picture I was sent of Dylan was him with a black studded vest with Minnie Mouse. Ever since then I have loved the idea of him in a leather jacket. I chose one similar in style to my own, which you will see next.

Maverick Slub Henley Top - Wine is a statement color for the fall this year. With the return of more red tones, this top is perfect on its own or layered with other pieces as well.

Legendary Whitetails Lumberyard Button Down - Button downs are one of his favorite go-to looks, typically open with a t-shirt underneath. I loved the mix of colors with a traditional plaid.

Asos Tall Buffalo Plaid in Mustard - Mustard is one of my new favorite colors for fall so I couldn't pass up this plaid button up. I love that he can wear it as it, or layer it on top of a simple t-shirt for a different look.

Lacoste Printed Crew Neck Sweater - Toning down the color a little, we decided on this grey top with a splatter detail. I love how relaxed this piece is and it goes with his overall aesthetic well.

Women's Fall Fashion

Boohoo Plus Leather Jacket - Let's start with the piece that ties us both together. I love the edgy style of leather jackets in the fall. What I loved about this one is the cut and the off-centered zipper that I find flattering on my body type.

Modcloth Homecoming Sweater in Mustard - Cozy sweaters are a staple in my fall wardrobe. With mustard being a new found love as far as color goes, this one was a simple piece to add to my closet. I love the hemline that swoops down in the front and back.

Forever 21 Plus Lace Up Top - I wanted a simple black top that I could dress up or down. Although this neckline is a little darling, I love that I could pair it with a pop of color in a bralette underneath.

Drew Ruffle Long Sleeve Top in Charcoal - This was an unexpected find for me. While looking for the perfect grey top I originally passed up this sweater; however, I kept coming back to it. It is simple, yet the ruffle detail on the sleeve gives it just a touch of girly.

Torrid Crepe Lace Up Shoulder Blouse - With my recent discovery of LipSense in Mulled Wine, I knew I had to find a top that would pair nicely with that lip color. The added detail at the shoulder gives just the right amount of shoulder exposure to the top.

Men's Chinos

Black Chinos - Grey Chinos - Winter Wine Chinos
Simple, classic, and goes with everything. I love that he chose a more natural color palette with a pop of wine thrown in. Each pair can be dressed up or dressed down depending on what you pair with it. I love how versatile they are in his wardrobe.

Plus Size Leggings

Torrid Bandage Mesh Inset Legging - Once I say these, I knew I had to have them! The speak to my gothic, edgy side without being too over the top. The mess adds just the right amount of coverage while still being sexy.

Torrid Multi Zip Jeggings - Grey Wash - I loved the simple style of these with the added detail of the zipper. Comfortable enough for late nights but still cute enough for date nights.

Lane Bryant Skinny Jeans in Wine - Stepping outside of my comfort zone lately, I wanted to try a bold statement jean in a color. This wine color was the perfect addition for fall. I love how it mixes and matches so well with the tops I have picked out.

There you have it my darlings! A selection of his and her clothing for the fall session. I hope that you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed creating it. It was fun to sit down with Dylan and pick out with styles and colors we liked. What were your favorite pieces? And don't forget to check out Bonobos and their lovely selection of men's clothing. I think Dylan found a new place to shop in the future!

No comments