End of the Year Book Tag

Hello, Darlings! As I was working my way through my Youtube subscriptions today I ran across this tag from Louise the Big Haired Bookworm. As many of you know she is a favorite of mine so I thought I would give this tag a try.


1. Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish? 
I wouldn't say need, but there are two books that come to mind. One I put down with no intentions of picking it back up; however, it is such a loved book I want to give it another shot (American Gods). The second is a book I have been meaning to finish for a long time. It was a gift from my later Aunt. (See Me by Nicholas Sparks)

2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year? 
I cannot say that I do at the moment.

3. Is there a new release you want to read before the end of the year? 
Most of the books I have left in my challenge for the year isn't new releases. I will take the same approach as Louise though. An author I would get excited to see a new release from right now would be Kresley Cole. The next book in the Arcana Chronicles was set to release this year and then pushed to next year. Once I see a definite release date I will pick up the other one. (Her cliffhangers are killer.)

4. What are the 3 books you want to read before the end of the year? 
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (currently reading), This Savage Song by Victoria Scwabb, and Old Magic by Marianne Curley (reread)

5. Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year? 
The Book Thief. Hands down this book has already had some beautifully written passages in it.

6. Have you already started making reading plans for 2018?
Yes and no. I have started my spreadsheet for the 2018 Popsugar Reading Challenge; however, I am considering a year off from the challenge to just read a lot of the books that I have been meaning to get to without the pressure of them fitting a challenge.

I won't be tagging anyone specifically except The Girl From Alabama, but if you do this tag leave your links or answers down below! What are some of your reading goals for the end of the year?

No comments