Currently Reading - February 2018

February is in the books and March will start bright and early! If you are new here, welcome! Reading is a passion and each month I bring you a wrap up of all the books I have read during the month. So settle in with a cup of tea and let's get started!



February Book Stats

Reading Goals: Read three books that I own and complete the current works of the Wisteria Tea Room Series

Number of Books Read: 7

Star Ratings:               Number of Pages:               Genres:
-5                                             -350                                                      -Historical Fiction
-4                                             -276                                                      -Cozy Mystery
-4                                             -261                                                      -Cozy Mystery
-5                                             -250                                                      -Cozy Mystery
-3                                             -230                                                      -Cozy Mystery
-5                                             -256                                                      -Cozy Mystery
-5                                             -121                                                      -Cozy Mystery

DNF: 0



Month in Review: 
It is something wonderful when you can share books with a best friend, and that is just what I did this month. Wives of War was a suggestion from Hunter and I decided to read it along with Vinny. Having read another book of hers, I knew going into it that I was in for emotions and strong female friendships and it did not disappoint. The bulk of my reading this month was from The Wisteria Tea Room series. Another recommendation from Hunter and one I do not know why I waited so long to read it. I found myself devouring one after the other of this series. The first two were good, but the third one I couldn't put down. Spoiler for next month, I am currently working on reading the last one that is currently available. My goal was to read three books that I own, which I did with three of the Wisteria Tea Room novels and Wives of War (except it was a giveaway from forever ago). The other goal I didn't complete after I needed a few days without reading; however, it won't be long until I finish this one.

What was your favorite book from the month? What books are you looking forward to next month? I would love to know down in the comments below.

*Please note, this post is not recommended for mobile viewing due to formatting. I am sorry for any inconvenience.
**This post may contain thoughts on books that I have read complimentary of NetGalley.com. All opinions and reviews are my own. Books were requested in an exchange for an honest review. No reviews are sponsored or solicited by the company, publisher, or author.

No comments