Spring 2018 Outfits

Hello, babes! Whether you are into spring cleaning or you just like to refresh your wardrobe with the seasons, it is that time of year again! Today I am going to showcase some springtime outfits for you!


Spring is full of bustling activities and time spent in the sunshine. From baseball games to music festivals and even more, spring is a time to refresh your wardrobe. Here are some outfits I have picked out for some items on my spring bucket list from this year.


There is nothing like fresh fruits and vegetables grown by people in your town. I look forward to exploring the farmer's market for fresh produce and odds and ends each weekend as I prepare my meal plan for the week ahead.

Playing in the Rain


April showers bring May flowers and I have every intention of playing in the rain this spring. I am from Alabama where sometimes the rain flows in abundance and you just might find yourself having to walk through some puddles.

Music Festival

With Coachella wrapping up the season of music festivals are just beginning. Although I have never been to a music festival or a concert, it is something on my list I hope to cross off soon. Hopefully with a country music concert from one of my favorite artists.

Book Shopping with Friends



Book shopping is one of the rare times I let my nerd side show completely. I had a completely different idea for this outfit, but I just couldn't this fun and quirky skirt.

I hope that you have enjoyed these spring outfits, even if the last one got a little strange. What are your favorite activities and outfits for spring?

No comments