Top 5 May - Places to Visit with My Bestie

Hiya, Darling!!! It is May and I have a big surprise for all of you this month!! I decided to make May a series of Top 5 posts. One post a week with a different theme with a list of, you guessed it, five things! I have been working behind the scenes to get everything ready while keeping the secret! Let's get started!



Nothing beats traveling places and making memories together. Although there are several people in my life I have and would like to create these memories with, today I want to talk about the top five places I want to visit with my best friend. For those of you who are new here, let me tell you a little bit about my friend Hunter, The Girl From Alabama. This year we are celebrating five years of friendship, which makes this post even more quirky! We met in a weird way and have grown closer ever since. She isn't just my best friend, she is my partner in crime and my comfort, support, etc. Without her, I wouldn't be here writing to you! She was the one to encourage me and gently nudge me into starting my blog.

Disney World
Disney
You cannot be friends with the Queen of Disney without wanting to experience a solo trip with her. It is something we have always talked about doing and it is at the top of my list. Although it is daunting to know so little about Disney besides her, since she knows just about everything about it, but I cannot wait to learn from her and just enjoy the parks and resorts together!!

London Skyline
London
Oh, the many sleepless nights of stay up to catch every detail of her time in London! This was ages ago it seems like, but if you know her at all, you know her love for London. Her office space at work is even themed in London. There is something appealing about us spending time there together and enjoying our afternoon tea.

Australia
Australia
The idea that started the whole blog post! After watching Sometimes Glam's playlist of her vlog up the coast of Australia with a dear friend of hers, I knew this was something that I wanted to do with Hunter. Not only is the coast beautiful, but we can just drive and explore while singing at the tops of our lungs. It would be a unique bonding experience. Many have said that you are never truly best friends until you belt out songs together on a long road trip just the two of you.

Seattle
Seattle
Many do not know this, but when Hunter and I first became close, she was still leaving in Seattle at the time. We grew even closer after her return to Alabama; however, I have always wanted to visit Seattle with her. I know she will know all the tiny places that most tourists would only stumble upon by chance.

Salem
Salem Massachusetts
As one of the originally planned trips from our group of female friends, I think it is only right that Hunter and I finally visit together. It is something I have always wanted to do and her knowledge of Salem will make it an even more enjoyable experience.

These are just five places that I want to visit with her; however, I look forward to a lifetime of trips together like Vermont in the snow, RVing full time together, and many many more. What are some of the trips you want to go on with your best friend? Leave your ideas below!

No comments