Top 5 May - Planner Instagram Accounts I Follow

Hiya, lovelies!! Today's Top 5 May post is all about Instagram and planners! Planner accounts are what originally drew me to Instagram several years ago and the community is still blooming and flourishing. Today, I am sharing just a few of the accounts that I have the pleasure of following.



My style of planning evolves more and more the longer that I plan. Paper planning is still my passion, but who knows where it will go in the future. I am currently in a travelers notebook (B6 from Mystics Little Gifts); however, I have previously used an Erin Condren Life Planner and a bullet journaling system. We won't mention the few dreary months in a happy planner and a ring bound (personal and a5).

So today, I will share a mixture of planner related Instagram accounts that I follow. I recently went through and unfollowed a lot of accounts that just weren't speaking to my creative soul anymore. I was getting bogged down in my feed each day and not seeing more of the things I wanted to see. In the process I also found some new favorite accounts to follow as well.

Shan @planwithshanx
Most people know her as the owner and creator of The Honey Bee Shop! She is a wonderful down to earth shop owner, but her personal IG where she shares her planners and art is my favorite place to be. I love her style and the colors that she chooses in all that she creates.

Cindy @llamaletters
If you are in the planner community, you have more than likely seen her beautiful handwriting and letting that she posts for the world to see and also teaches over on her youtube channel. She is also another grounded woman in the planner community that I love supporting. She recently launched a podcast that I hope to be talking about in the future! Her style in the hourly is what originally drew me into looking at the hourly as a possibility.

Jen(s) @jen_plans and @jenmacintosh
I know, this is cheating, but these two go close together for me. They have similar, yet different styles and I always find myself drawn to their content. Jen Macintosh shares her lovely space and her mix of planners while Jen is known for her lists, meal planning, and budgeting spreads! Both of these ladies you don't want to miss out on.

Breyanne @potterplanner
Just like her name says, she shares a love of Harry Potter related spreads and they have my heart!! When I first started thinking about a HP themed TN, this is where I went for inspiration. If you are a HP fan, you have to have a look at her account and give her a follow.

Alondra @planningwithalo
When I made the switch to a traveler's notebook, my style drastically changed. In a planner would full of stickers, just using a pen was foreign to me. The lack of color isn't something you see often, so when I found Alondra it was like finding a piece of my planning style out in the world. Her spreads are simple and I really enjoy the inspiration that I can implement in my one style.

This list is just fraction of the planner community that you can find on Instagram. With so many different planners and planner styles out on the market, you are bound to find someone that shares a similar style. What are some of your favorite planner accounts to follow? Do you have a planner IG account?! Leave it down below for all of us to enjoy. If you would like to give me a follow, you can find me here @apopofjess

No comments