100 Questions No One Asks


QUESTIONS: BONUS JONAS QUESTION: something that happened to you in middle school.

My crush dumped me because I wouldn't hold his hand and then kissed several of my friends.

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

Closed

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?

Guilty

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

Out

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?

Nope

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?

Yes

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?

On occasion.

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?

Can we just go with neither.

8:Do you have freckles?

Tons

9:Do you always smile for pictures?

Not really.

10:What is your biggest pet peeve?

I honestly cannot think of anything that I can readily explain, except when people touch cars that are not theirs at shows.

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?

Only when stairs are involved or I am somewhere unfamiliar

12:Have you ever peed in the woods?

Yes

13:What about pooped in the woods?

Nope

14:Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?

Sometimes

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?

Used to

16:How many people have you slept with this week?

Zero

17:What size is your bed?

Full

18:What is your Song of the week?

Happy by Pharrell Williams (it will not get out of my head)

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?

Sure

20:Do you still watch cartoons?

Occasionally

21:Whats your least favorite movie?

Napoleon Dynamite

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?

In books

23:What do you drink with dinner?

Varies. Mostly Tea, Water, or Sprite

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?

Honey Mustard or Ranch

25:What is your favorite food?

Chinese and chicken

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?

The Nightmare Before Christmas, Pocahontas, The Avengers, The Dark Knight, Rent, The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, Avatar, Rise of the Guardians, Van Helsing

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?

I have no clue. It has been a very long time.

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?

Sadly no

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?

This is comical to me...

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

Last month

31:Can you change the oil on a car?

I've never tried, but I have been shown how.

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?

Not in the handful of times I have driven before.

33:Ever ran out of gas?

Nope

34:Favorite kind of sandwich?

You can never go wrong with ham or turkey

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?

Fruit and waffles/pancakes

36:What is your usual bedtime?

Whenever I fall asleep

37:Are you lazy?

I can be.

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?

I always remember dressing up as a witch

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?

Snake

40:How many languages can you speak?

1 fluently 1 very little (this needs to change)

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?

No

42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?

Legos!!

43:Are you stubborn?

I can be

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?

Leno but Jimmy Fallon will be the best! ---- I agree

45:Ever watch soap operas?

I have.

46:Are you afraid of heights?

Only when I can still see the ground

47:Do you sing in the car?

Yes

48:Do you sing in the shower?

Sometimes

49:Do you dance in the car?

Not a lot

50:Ever used a gun?

Yep

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?

High school

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?

Some

53:Is Christmas stressful?

Not really

54:Ever eat a pierogi?

Not that I am aware of.

55:Favorite type of fruit pie?

Cherry

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?

Librarian and a nurse

57:Do you believe in ghosts?

I believe in spirits

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?

Yes

59:Take a vitamin daily?

I should start doing that...

60:Wear slippers?

Just flip flops

61:Wear a bath robe?

Nope

62:What do you wear to bed?

Tank top and shorts or a big shirt

63:First concert?

Some small local thing. No real concerts... yet.

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?

Target if I can

65:Nike or Adidas?

Nike

66:Cheetos Or Fritos?

Cheetos

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?

Sunflower Seeds

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?

Never

69:Ever take dance lessons?

I have two left feet

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?

Anything that he loves to do

71:Can you curl your tongue?

I sure can

72:Ever won a spelling bee?

Never tried

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?

Yeppers

74:Own any record albums?

I do, but they are in storage

75:Own a record player?

I do believe there is one in storage

76:Regularly burn incense?

Not anymore

77:Ever been in love?

A long time ago

78:Who would you like to see in concert?

Halestorm, Shinedown, and Luke Bryan

79:What was the last concert you saw?

Local

80:Hot tea or cold tea?

Both

81:Tea or coffee?

Tea

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?

Either/or

83:Can you swim well?

Yes

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?

Not really

85:Are you patient?

Mostly

86:DJ or band, at a wedding?

Not sure

87:Ever won a contest?

Once I think

88:Ever have plastic surgery?

Never

89:Which are better black or green olives?

Black

90:Can you knit or crochet?

I want to learn

91:Best room for a fireplace?

Family Room

92:Do you want to get married?

I would like to, yes.

93:If married, how long have you been married?

N/A

94:Who was your HS crush?

Josh and Mark

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?

Rarely, but I did when I was younger

96:Do you have kids?

No

97:Do you want kids?

God willing

98:Whats your favorite colors?

Green, Blue, Black

99:Do you miss anyone right now?

In a sense



I tag:
Nathaniel (if you want)

No comments