TMI Tag

Today I will be doing the TMI Tag that has been floating around for a while. I have been tagged by +Hunter and +Mary Ann. So here we go lovelies!

1: What are you wearing?
-Black tank top from Old Navy and Gray gym shorts.

2: Ever been in love?
-Yes (Not Currently)

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
-Yes

4: How tall are you?
-I am 5'2

5: How much do you weigh?
-More than I should

6: Any tattoos?
-Several

7: Any piercings?
-Just my ears

8: OTP?
-Tessa and Jem or Damon and Elena

9: Favourite show?
-Out of the shows I watch, it is a tie between Reign and Starcrossed

10: Favourite bands?
-This varies tremendously based on my mood. Right now: Halestorm, Shinedown, Luke Bryan, and Pink

11: Something you miss?
-My Grandparents

12: Favourite song?
-If I had to pick one, which again it varies greatly, right now it would be: Shinedown-I'll Follow You

13: How old are you?
-24

14: Zodiac sign?
-Cancer

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
-Sweet, Honest, Loyal, Loving, and Communicative

16: Favourite Quote?
-I have so many. I will keep it simple. Que Que Na-To-Ra

17: Favourite actor?
-Tom Hiddleston

18: Favourite color?
-Green, Blue, and Black

19: Loud music or soft?
-Both depending on mood and the situation

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
-Anywhere there are books or water

21: How long does it take you to shower?
-Typically 30 minutes or less

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
-15 to 20 minutes without makeup

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
-Only once

24: Turn on?
-Kindness and someone who reads actual books

25: Turn off?
-Arrogance

26: The reason I started my blog?
-To share the things I am most passionate about

27: Fears?
-Crowded elevators, heights to an extent, losing everyone I care about

28: Last thing that made you cry?
-Worrying about my mother

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
-Yesterday

30: Meaning behind your blog name?
-It is a mix of my love for sparkly polishes, jeweled nail designs, and my jewelry making

31: Last book you read?
-Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr

32: The book you're currently reading?
-Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr

33: Last show you watched?
-Starcrossed

34: Last person you talked to?
-Hunter, Mary Ann, and Nathaniel

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
-She is my mother

36: Favourite food?
-Chinese food and chicken

37: Place you want to visit?
-Disney World, Ireland, Scotland, and many more

38: Last place you were?
-Other than my house, the park.

39: Do you have a crush?
-Maybe...

40: Last time you kissed someone?
-About a year ago

41: Last time you were insulted?
-Yesterday

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
-Cherry

43: What instruments do you play?
-Flute

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
-My steampunk necklace I made

45: Last sport you played?
-If only reading was a sport. Probably catch with my nephew.

46: Last song you sang?
-Icon for Hire-Iodine

47: Favourite chat up line?
-I don't really have one.

48: Have you ever used it?
-If I did, I would be too shy to use it.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
-One person: Friday, Large group: Yesterday

50: Who should answer these questions next?
-+Odette, Nathaniel (If he reads this)

No comments