Day 1: Relationship Status

Day One:

Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.


Several of my friends and I will be doing this in the coming days, I will include links to their blogs below. Let's get this ball rolling!

Relationship Status: Single and Crushing

For the better part of six years now I have been single. I have had small relationships (if that is what you would call them) throughout this time. The last of which were close to two years ago. Several of those years I was single intentionally. Whether from heart breaks, shattered dreams, or abuse, I took the time to repair my heart and better myself for the heart that is meant to love me. During these years I have learned a lot about myself. I have learned to love myself for whom I am, more about the type of man I want to have in my life, and that God has a plan for me. 

Now to the fun part of this post. Yes, you read that right... Crushing! As of late, there is a very sweet gentleman that has my attention. He and I was introduced by a mutual friend of ours, +Hunter. At first I was scared to death since I am so shy; however, the more and more that we talk, the more I smile. I am starting to relax now and just enjoy having someone to talk to, of which just happens to be incredibly handsome.

Also doing this challenge:


No comments