Walmart Grocery Haul - 1 Person, 2 Weeks in Under $100

Hello my lovelies! Last night I did my grocery shopping for myself for the next two - two and a half weeks. I was encouraged to share this with the world, so here we are. I know shopping on a budget can be a little tricky; however, it can also be fun. Outside of a few staples that I usually get, I tried to get some new things to try.




Food
-The Little Potato Company - Garlic Parsley
-Totino's Pizza Rolls - Triple Meat
-Tyson Anytizers - Hot Wings
-Michael Angelo's Eggplant Parmesan - Family Size
-Marie Calendars
--Steak and Roasted Potatoes
--Herb Roasted Chicken
-Banquet Salisbury Steak Meal
-Jimmy Dean Bacon and Spinach Frittatas
-evol.
--Portabella and Goat Cheese Ravioli
--Fire Grilled Steak
-Sam's Choice
--Salsa Verde Carnitas
--Burgundy Braised Short Ribs

Snacks
-Wonderful Shelled Pistachios
-Great Value Beef Jerky - Teriyaki Mega Pack
-2lbs Peeled Apple Slices
-Kraft Easy Mac - Original 8 Pack

Non-Food Essentials
-Charmin Ultra Strong Mega Roll - 4 Pack
-Friskies Cat Food - 16lb
-2 Great Value Facial Tissues - 3 Pack (Not Mine)

Total: $120.29

I hope you enjoyed this list. Would you be interested in seeing more of these in the future?

No comments