Thankful Thursday 2018 - Week One

Hello Lovelies!! You know what time of year it is?! Thankful Thursday!! It is making a return again this year and I couldn't be more excited to share with you!



For those who are new here, welcome!! Each November I post each Thursday about the things that I am grateful for that week. Each year I spice things up, this year is no different! I hope that you enjoy this post as much as I enjoy bringing it to you. Gratitude is a part of my daily life; however, I love this chance to share these things with all of you.

Faith
Bible Study - When I think of the last few weeks in my faith walk, time with these women have been just what I have needed. Things may have veered off of our original path, but I know that the fellowship we are building will extend far past what we have planned. These are the woman I walk beside each day and we are finding new ways to grow spiritually and hold each other accountable in our faith.

Family and Friends
Carolina, or as we call her Carebear - Not just because today is her birthday, but because she is the sunshine for so many of us. Sometimes, I am quick to overlook and underestimate the impact that she has with the joy that she radiates until it is gone. She is underappreciated and often looked over by may, but I don't know what I would do without her in my life. She truly is such a magnificent woman.

Hobbies, Crafts, and Reading
Diamond Painting - I have wanted to find a way to talk about this for some time; however, I haven't quite figured out how to blog about it. I discovered this wonderful hobby months and months ago; however, I just recently treated myself to a few of them to try. I wasn't expecting much, but I fell in love with the craft. It is calming and therapeutic in a way. I can see how others would find it stressful though. It really helped me through a difficult time of losing someone dear to my family.

Food and Drink
McRib - If you are looking for something healthy here... I am really sorry. I just found out yesterday that they are back and that my local McDonald's decided to carry them for the first time in several years. Okay, maybe three years exactly. I shouldn't know that, but I think it shows just how much I love them. My Dad loved them as well, so I am just going to say I get it from him.

What are some of the things you are grateful for to start out this November? I would love to see yours down below. Also, don't forget to check on my best friend and partner in crime, The Girl From Alabama. This is a tradition that we love to share together each year.

No comments