How Many Stickers Does One Girl Need? - Michaels Hau

Does anyone else know the struggle when you are set loose in a craft store? When you go in for one thing and walk out with eight or am I the only one with this problem. Today, I took a trip to Michaels. Since I couldn't just take you along with me, I thought I would to a haul of what I did purchase. I hope you are as excited to see everything as I am to show you! Let's get started!

Michaels Planner Haul




Create 365 The Happy Planner - My Life
I have been searching everywhere for this particular cover! Each one comes with a slightly different inside, and this is the one that I have liked the best. Yep, I am testing out this planner as a cheaper alternative to my Erin Condren Life Planner. I was looking to switch for several reasons. If you would like I can do a separate post for that, just leave me a comment below. I did use a 50% off coupon for this item bring the total from $24.99 to $12.50.

Create 365 The Happy Planner Notepads
As someone who is always needing to make a list for things that I don't necessarily want to put in my weekly or monthly spread, I like these notepads. There are two in the pack and the fit right into the arc bound system.

Recollections Clear Brush Letter Stamps
The one thing missing from my collection of stamps is letters. Since I am changing the headers in my planner, why not try something usable like stamps. I really liked the font style on these since it is somewhat close to my style of handwriting. It includes upper and lower case letters as well as a few flourishes. These were on sale for 40% off the original $9.99 which left them at $5.99.

Me & My Big Ideas Clear Alpha and Word Stickers
To go along with those letter stamps are some letter stickers as well. This pack has a variety of styles to choose from and some tiny word stickers to go along with them. My store only had the clear with white letters, but I am willing to give them a try.

Witch's Way Sticker Book
Boo-Ology Sticker Book
Santa's Day Off Sticker Book
Holiday Brights Sticker Book
I am obsessed with decorating in my planner. Even if I have gone a tad more functional as of late. Who can pass up these sticker books for one dollar each?! (Link is slightly higher since they aren't carried at Michaels website.) There were several options available and I limited myself to two for each holiday. Unfortunately, there was two specific ones I had seen online and wanted; however, I couldn't find those.

That is all for my Michaels trip for the day. Overall, I am rather pleased with the saving I got. I am super excited to play with the new planner. What planner are you going to be using for the upcoming year? Are you strictly functional, decorative, or a little bit of both? I would love to know down below.

No comments