Adventure Is Out There - 30 before 30

When I was in my late teens and earlier twenties, I didn't see the point or adventure in a bucket list. Lists have taken over my life. I do a monthly listers challenge called Listersgottalist, I make lists in my planer, and I try to make a list of things I need to get done or the steps to take in order to complete a project. Let's not even approach my to-read list, the lists of book challenges, or the list of books I want. So I was inspired to be a 30 before 30 list. I am turning 27 in just a few months. I realize the chances of me completing this list is very marginal; however, I plan to push my boundaries, find new adventures, and try some of these things (most of which scare me).

30 Before 30


Get Married
Visit Disney World
Vist at least five states I have not been to before
Travel outside of the country
Start a Project Life album
Go on a cruise
Watch all of the Disney movies
Reinvent my wardrobe
Go parasailing
Learn to apply makeup (Mostly foundation)
Make and send out cards that aren't Christmas cards
Swim with sea life of some form
Learn the books of the Bible
Open an Etsy shop
Go on a hot air balloon ride
Learn how to bake
Wear a crop top without shame
Purchase and wear my first fatkini
Attend a book related convention
Start filming personal family vlogs (may never be published)
Watch all of the Star Wars movies
Get another Disney tattoo
Read the majority of the books I own (physical copies)
Learn sign language (at least the basics)
Go to a concert of one of the following: Adele, Shinedown, Halestorm, or Luke Bryan
Attend a D23 Expo
Run a marathon
Move away from home
Ride on a motorcycle
Go indoor skydiving

There it is guys... the list I want to tackle over the next few years. Some of these things may seem marginal for you, but I have lived a very simple/non adventurous life. What are some of the things on your bucket list? Do we share any of the same? Leave me a comment below and let me know which one of these things you would like to see me turn into a blog! 

No comments