Valentine's Day 2018

It is the day of love! A day of coming together and showing our love and appreciation for our significant others, friends, family, and pets. Why limit it to just your spouse?! Spread the love to everyone! Here is a little fun tag to spread some joy today.




1. What is your favorite Valentines Day treat?

Chocolate, books, and relaxing baths!!

2. Sweethearts or chocolate covered strawberries?

Chocolate covered strawberries, but I would rather have chocolate covered cherries.

3. What was your favorite Valentines day memory?

One of my favorites that comes to mind it the year my dad got me a hedgehog for Valentine's Day.


4. What movie would you rather watch on Valentine’s Day: Pretty Woman or You’ve Got Mail?

Pretty Woman! Or, The Notebook. Let's just have a whole day of love stories!!

5. What celeb would you not mind having as your Valentine?

Tom Hiddleston or Eddie Redmayne

6. What would you do on your perfect Valentine’s date?

Just spend time together and do simple things. Picnic, read together, build a fort, or any other goofy idea we come up with. Quality time filled with his laughter is the best time spent together.


7. Red or pink lips on Valentines Day? 

Red! Especially a darker red!

8. What is your ideal Valentine’s Day date outfit? 

Something I feel confident and pretty in

9. Homemade or store-bought gifts? 

I personally love homemade gifts or something that is purchased from a handmade seller. Or books. I would love to receive the gift of Vinny's favorite book and ones he has taken the time to pick out for me.


10. Would you wear your hair up or hair down for a date night?

Somewhere in the middle. I would love a cute curled looked with pieces pinned back away from my face.

So there you have it! The wonderful Hunter tagged me in this, so hop on over to her blog and check out her answers. I would love to see others do this tag so leave your link or answers down below!

No comments