December 2014 Monthly Favorites

December 2014 has come and gone. I may be a little late on this, but I thought I would talk about some of my monthly favorites. I am always curious to know what others are using. Favorites are a constant in my YouTube watching marathons. If you would like opinions on any of these products feel free to ask me in the comments below.

December 2014



Beauty and Fashion:
-Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
-Maybelline Baby Lips
-Zoya Dream
-Subtle Luxury Spun Gold Flecked Scarf
-K.Hall Simpatico Shea Butter Cream

Food:
-Bear Naked Maple-icious Pecan Granola
-Blueberries
-Lactose Free Milk
-Cookies, cookies, and more cookies
-Natures Harvest Crunchy Dried Okra

Moments:
-Being able to talk to Nathaniel as he lit up with happiness and surprise at seeing his brother, Giles, for the first time in years.
-Giving up my spot in the January Disney trip. I know what you are thinking... who would want to give up their Disney trip? Are you crazy? Nope. I am appreciative. I was so happy to be giving the opportunity; however, things shifted. By offering to wait, along with Nathaniel, it made it possible for the family to go since they have added members now. They have now arrived at Disney World, and I could not be happier with my choice. They are all enjoying a wonderful, and much needed, family vacation together.
-Making candy and cookies with my Mom for Christmas. She will never understand what it meant to me to have that piece of Christmas back. It made my Christmas.
-Trying new projects and loving them. It was encouraging and uplifting to be able to make something with my hands and be proud of how it turned out.
-The hundreds of tiny moments with my boyfriend, daughter, and friends. There are just too many to list. These people make my world spin.

What I am looking forward to in the coming months:
-A week of Christmas with Nathaniel and Avary.
-All the new books I purchased to read.
-Starting my journey on the Happier app.
-Being more organized and clearing out old things.
-Beginning a new year with no restraints and nothing holding me back.

Random Favorites:
-The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
-Happier App (iTunes, Google Play)
-Frixion Marker Tip Pens
-Amazon Kindle Deals
-My Disney Insert that I have been using for a bookmark

No comments