Top 5 Reading Snacks

Hello, my darlings! It is lovely to see you again. As we all know, unless you are new here, that I am a bookworm. I love to read, and I have expanded to reading a lot more in the past few years. Today, we are going to talk about a taboo subject, reading, and eating. Let's get started!



As you can tell from the title, I want to share with you the top five snacks I reach for while I am reading. This post is actually my fiance's idea from Mouse Ears With A Mohawk. Depending on what side of the fence you are on, you are either excited to see what I like to snack on, or you are gasping that I would dare bring substances near the precious books, to begin with. I personally love to snack while reading. I find it helps me to concentrate and gives me something to do while I am reading. And let's be honest, this way I don't starve when I get so sucked into a book I refuse to put it down.


So there are the top five snacks I like to reach for. As you can tell, I like the ease of comfort and just mindless eating while I am reading. I like to stay focused in the world instead of on what I am eating, hence no super messy foods. What are your go to reading snacks? If you would like to see more top 5 lists, leave me some ideas below for topics and such.

2 comments

  1. My favorites are Scoops & salsa, peanut butter M&ms, veggies & dip, and cereal bars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are wonderful options! M&Ms were very close to making the list. I love the caramel ones.

      Delete