The Holly Jolly Christmas Tag

Hello, lovelies! It is that time of year again! Christmas is in the air, and maybe you even have snow on the ground. To get us into the Christmas spirit, I am doing the Holly Jolly Christmas tag!



I originally saw this tag over on YouTube by Vintage or Tacky and I knew I wanted to bring it to all of you here on my blog. As usual, I would love to see all of you do this tag, so leave me your answers or a link to your post in the comments below.

Favorite Christmas Movie? 
It is so hard to choose!!! So I will share a view of my favorites:


Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list? 
I hope I am on the nice list

Show us an embarrassing Christmas photo. 
I don't have one on hand, but I can describe one of the worst ones. Crazy curly and voluminous hair, face mid-scream, in a blow-up ball pit with a baby. (My Nephew's First Christmas)

Have you ever had a White Christmas? 
No, I haven't; however, it is on my bucket list.

Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute? 
I think I am a mixture of both. I will even try sticking things back throughout the year as well.

If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be? 
Santa Claus is Comin' to Town as Ms. Jessica

Name all of Santa’s reindeer. 
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph

When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it? 
As a kid, it was Thanksgiving night. I can see keeping that in the future, or at least as close to it as possible. I love Christmas. I want all of us to participate in decorating the tree.

Is your Christmas tree real or fake? 
I want both. I love real trees, but I want multiple trees.

Peeking at gifts or be surprised? 
Surprised. I have ruined myself many times.

Show us your ugly Christmas sweater if you have one.
I don't have one, but I want one!

If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?
My Reindeer, He knows who he is.

Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make? 
Christmas candy!! Peanut butter balls, coconut balls, rocky road fudge, and more. Also friendship fruit cake (not like the ones you buy in the store).

Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? 
I am somewhere in the middle, but I plan to step up my wrapping game.

Have you ever gone Christmas caroling? 
No, I haven't; however, I think it is on the list for the future.

What tops your tree? 
It has been many things throughout the years: stars, angels, Santa Claus, and even a bear.

Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them? 
I have. I don't have good luck with them, so I am approaching things differently in the future.

You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be?
Personal: To be home for Christmas and surrounding by the people I love
Global: Medical cures for diseases such as Cancer, Lupus, Diabetes, and so many more.

I hope you enjoyed this tag! If you see other Christmas related tags you would like me to do let me know!

No comments