Can I Get A Reset Button?

Hello my dearies!!! Lately, you have been seeing mostly reading related blogs. I still plan to have many of my reading blogs; however, I want to branch out and start blogging more again. Today, I am starting with something different. Recently, I have been doing the ListersGottaList challenge by The Reset Girl. I started mid December. At the end of the month, it will be my first full month of participating. If you would like to see a whole post on that, just let me know. I thought for today I would take a writing prompt from the beginning of the month and expand on my list with a full post.

ListersGottaList


My Original List (Minus one personal one):
-My mindset
-My relationship with God
-My attitude
-My reading
-My goals
-My relationships
-My body image

In many ways, many of these things have been reset in my life. January has brought about many resets and changes, many of which I never seen coming. Expanding on that list, I want to also reset my blog. I want to work at building my blog into something I use again. I want to open myself up and blog about the things that I love in my life. With that being said, I don't want to limit myself to just two or three areas of posts. Which brings me to my next topic...

I want to reset my boundaries in life. I want to change the lines in which I have defined myself with for so long. It is time that I test the limits and push outside of my comfort zones. Whether this is with trying new things, learning new things, doing more of the things that scare me, or however else I find ways to push things. I want to branch out as a person and not let my fears and my concerns with what other people think of me define who I am and who I want to become.

There are so many things I want to do and accomplish this year. When I look back over the last few years, I have grown and I have learned. I am satisfied with the life I have lived; however, I want to do more. I want to be more. Even if it takes small steps and years to complete, I want to live a life that would fill a book with moments to remember: adventure, love, happiness, faith. 

What are some of the areas that you wish to reset in your life this year? Do you share some of the same areas as I do? I would love to hear from you. No matter your goals for this year, you can do them. I have faith in you, yes you, do accomplish everything that you set out to do. Let's all vow to build the life that we wish to have, one day at a time. See you again soon!

If you are interested in doing the ListersGottaList with us, you can check out their website here.

No comments