Summer Bucket List 2018

Hey everyone! Summer has started and I am working my way through creating a seasonal pinboard and bucket lists for myself! I thought I would take the time to share a few of my summer ideas with you!



Summer used to be my favorite time of the year because it meant beach trips galore. As I am getting older, it is being my least favorite with all the heat and humidity here in the south. So I thought the best way that I can enjoy the season without fighting the grumpiness of the heat was to make my list in advance so I already have it ready to go!

  • Go swimming in the rain
  • Make a summer playlist
  • Attend a concert or festival
  • Try a new flavor of ice cream
  • Create baskets for pool time
  • Wear more dresses
  • Water gun/water balloon fights
  • Go on a beach trip
  • Swim with glowsticks at night
  • Backyard cinema night
  • Take a road trip
  • Have a pillow fight under the stars
  • Make our own popsicles
  • Try new foods on the grill
  • Set up tents and camp in the yard

What are some of the top things on your list for the summer? I would love for you to share your ideas below so we can all try them!

No comments