Planner Addict Tag - Collab with The GFA

With the expected release of the new 2015/2016 Erin Condren Life Planner set to release in just under two days now, Hunter from The Girl From Alabama and I thought it would be a wonderful time to do a planner related collab post. Not only is she my best friend, she is also my biggest inspiration for my blog and my planner. We have a list of questions to answer for you during this tag. I will leave the link to her amazing post down below. Who is ready for some planner love?!

Erin Condren Life Planner




How many planners do you have/own?

-I currently own two, my Erin Condren Life Planner and a Midori Travelers Notebook

How many planner do you actually use at one time?

-Mostly just my ECLP

When did you first start using a paper planner?

-Last year

When did you start decorating your planner?

-At the same time as getting it. Decorating was one of the things that drew me in.

If you could use only ONE embellishment to decorate your planner, what would you use?

-That is a loaded question. Washi tape or stickers. I can use either one for my decorating style.

What is your favorite pen to write with?

-I love my Staedtler Triplus Fineliners and my G2s. It depends on what look I am going for.

Favorite place to shop for planner goodies (Can also be your favorite Etsy seller)

-I don't have one set shop on Etsy, but it tends to be my go to online. In store would be Hobby Lobby or Target

What is the most you have spent at a store for planner supplies?

-$20-30 I think

What is your planning routine?

-Throughout the week I keep lists of my day. At the end of the week I put everything in my planner for that week and decorate accordingly. (This is my current setup, this will likely change in the future)

If you had to pick only ONE planner, which one would you use and why?

-ECLP. I love the design. With the new layout options that she is offering, I have fallen even more in love with the product. I was very unsure about my choose until viewing this video from OrganizedJen.



*BONUS QUESTION* Show us your washi tape stash. Is it out of control?

-Define out of control. I think I need more, but some may see it as out of control.

Washi Tape

If you would like $10 dollars off a planner to start planning out your life follow the link here, HELP ME GET ORGANIZED!

It has been a ton of fun doing this collab with Hunter today. We are both planner addicts and hope that you have enjoyed our posts. If you would like more planner related posts, please feel free to have a look around both of our blogs. We have several different planning posts that are available for your pleasure. Now head on over to The Girl From Alabama and have a look at her answers to this tag.

No comments