Thankful Thursday Week Four

Hey Darlings! Can you believe it?! It is already Thanksgiving! November is flying by and this means we only have this post and one more Thankful Thursday. It is a tradition that I love sharing with you all each and every year. I hope that your day was filled with love and joy and family.


Thankful Thursday's were started by my lovely best friend Hunter from The Girl From Alabama. It has been several years in the running for me, but this year I wanted to change things up a little bit. Each week, I will bring you one thankful thing from five different topics. Some are self-explanatory like food, a moment from the week, and a quote; however, I also want to include something for faith (which could be anything from a verse, something I learned, or a moment shared with others) and an overall general topic that anything can fall into. I look forward to sharing these things with you each week and encourage you to do the same!

General
My creativity. This is something that I bring up every year; however, this year one of my goals was to challenge myself to learn more digital creation. My traveler's notebook has opened up my world of creating even more. I have loved just playing around with ideas for new inserts and just creating them for fun.

Moment of the week
Being able to share a moment about my dad with someone that made that moment possible. It is one of my favorite memories and I know it made her smile to know that something she let go of brought such joy to someone else's life.

Food
Green bean casserole. It is what I ask for every year for the holidays. I know some families may make it all the time; however, it is a rarity in my family. Going up to visit my mom, I knew that was going to be the one thing I asked her to make. (Outside of ham, which didn't happen.)

Faith
Just Be Held by Casting Crowns - This song has spoken volumes to me in this season of my life. It is a beautiful reminder that things aren't falling apart, they are falling into place. Isn't it wonderful when little reminders, like a song or a verse, really puts emphasis on what God is speaking to our hearts?

Quote
You'll have moments when you feel like a lion, and moments when you feel like a mouse. Just know that no matter how you feel, you will have a heartbeat and a soul worthy of love, so learn to roar even when you feel small, because you are more than the feelings you may have. T.B. LaBerge

No comments