2018 Swimwear Wishlist

Hello, my lovelies!! I know what you are thinking, Jess it is just March! Spring is just around the corner and the swimsuits have started to appear in the stores. I couldn't help but start my search for the perfect line up for this summer. Here are the top picks on my wishlist!


As I was compiling my list for this post I noticed a color scheme with all the swimsuits with the exception of one (which also comes in black), so I thought I would share that color palette with you:


City Chic Summer Splice One-Piece
This is a swimsuit the swimsuit that started the idea for this post. It wouldn't be a swimsuit that I would pick on my own; however, one of my favorite Plus Size Youtube babes hauled it and something she said in the video (that I will link here) stuck with me and made me ask questions. Not only is the colors of this stunning, the fit is very natural. I was really inspired by Cora in this swimsuit.

To me, this swimsuit screams sophisticated! I love that it is alluring without being revealing. The fit really draws the eyes to the flattering shape of the body. There is no padding in this one; however, I feel like that adds to the beauty of the overall look. You can't go wrong with a simple black swimsuit.

There aren't many two-piece swimsuits that I am just dying to have this year; however, this one caught my eye. I love that it is a timeless look with just a touch of added color and detail with the laser cutouts. The top features a hook and eye closer on the inside and underwire for the perfect fit and lift. The bottoms are also a high-rise, full coverage bottom. 

Adore Me Haylie One-Piece
One of the first things that drew me into this one-piece is the delicate lace/mesh panels on the top and sides of this suit. One feature that caught my attention is that the sizing is based on your bra size. Although I love that for my bigger bust, I am not sure how the rest of the suit would fit; however, the lines within the design has me strongly considering it.

Anyone that knows me, knows that I love a good floral pattern. Once I saw this one-piece, I knew I just had to have it! I love the combination of black, soft colors, and florals. I love the strip of mesh for added detail and the underwire cups will add the support to the bust.


Above you will find the recap of all the swimwear I featured in this post. Which swimsuit is your favorite?

2 comments