Currently Reading - March 2018

Hello, fellow book nerds!! March has come to an end, and April is blossoming on the horizon, so it is time for me to share with you all the books I read this month. Buckle in, it is a doozy!



March Book Stats

Reading Goals:
-Finish the Wisteria Tea Room series
-Read three books I own
-Read one NetGalley book

Number of Books Read: 9

Star Ratings:               Number of Pages:               Genres:
-5                                             -248                                                      -Cozy Mystery
-4                                             -305                                                      -Contemporary Romance
-5                                             -332                                                      -Romance, M/M
-5                                             -361                                                      -Romance, M/M
-3                                             -136                                                      -Graphic Novel**
-5                                             -270                                                      -Romance, M/M
-2.5/3                                       -336                                                      -Mystery, Contemporary**
-5                                             -283                                                      -Romance, M/M
-4                                             -348                                                      -Thriller**
-5                                             -160                                                      -Comic**

DNF: 0


Month in Review:
Let's start with the goals! I normally don't set myself many goals; however, part of my reading this year is to read more of what I own and now I am adding staying on top of the books I request to read from NetGalley. I was able to finish all of the currently available books in the Wisteria Tea Room series AND I exceeded my goal for reading one NetGalley book this month. Bad news, I completely failed on reading three books that I own. I managed to read one... and it wasn't one that was planned. One thing I am happy to see is more variety in the books that I read for the month. Yes, I am happy to see that I read so many as well. Overall if you look at the ratings, it was a rather decent reading month, although M/M Romance books are usually highly rated rather easily. My stand out books for this month are As Red as Any Blood, What She Doesn't Know, and Little Moments of Love. I was really feeling mysteries and thrillers and it reminded me just how much I miss having a variety of them in my reading. Every Riley Hart book was amazing and magnificent as always. I think as long as she has written it, I will sing its praises. Cracked Kingdom was my unexpected book. It dropped without warning and I couldn't resist. The Royals series is my soap opera book series. Although comics may not be everyone's thing, Catana Comics knocks it out of the park with her comics about their quirky relationship and the story behind how they started is just as cute. You can check out their comics on Instagram as well.

What were some of the books that took you by surprise this month? Leave any mystery or thriller recommendations down below!

*Please note, this post is not recommended for mobile viewing due to formatting. I am sorry for any inconvenience.
**This post may contain thoughts on books that I have read complimentary of NetGalley.com. All opinions and reviews are my own. Books were requested in an exchange for an honest review. No reviews are sponsored or solicited by the company, publisher, or author.

No comments