Bad Habits Book Tag

Hello lovellies! It has been a little bit since I popped in, and it feels like forever since I did a book related tag! Today I found myself wandering around on YouTube after finishing my book and ran across this one. There are ten bad habits, let's see if we can match them with books!

1. Binge drinking - An alcoholic book character 
Easton Royal from Cracked Kingdom (Book 5 in The Royals Series)

2. Biting your nails - A book that made you nervous 
Arcana Rising (Book 4 in the Arcana Chronicles) - The plot twists and the heart-wrenching romances is enough to keep me nervous through the whole series

3. Unhealthy eating - a book that mentions (or for which the theme is) eating disorders 
I can't really think of one off the top of my head and I am not sure I have read one.

4. Staying up late - A book you read into the night 
The Secret Wife - This book was one that I could not get enough of it. If you haven't read it, you should go read it now!

5. Procrastination - A book you want to read, but you keep putting it off 
Anything that I currently have on my kindle. This Savage Song, Dark Matter, A Discovery of Witches, My Sister Rosa, and More Happy Than Not just to name a few

6. Swearing - A book in which an author or a character uses colourful language 
I am sure I have read some, but nothing is coming to mind.

7. Smoking - A book you can't get enough of (bc nicotine, get it?) OR a book that is literally cancer 
(u can answer both if you're an overachiever) 
Three series come to mind when I think of this: The Arcana Chronicles, Wisteria Tea Room, and The Royals. There is also an author that comes to mind for me: Riley Hart (and any of her other pen names)

8. Overspending - An expensive book you bought 
I have two of these from the past year or so: The Book Thief and A Court of Wings and Ruin

9. Lying - A book you lied about having read 
Animal Farm or any of the other required reading in school

10. Speeding - A book you read really fast
The most recent one I sped through in 24 hours or less was An Aria of Omens from the Wisteria Tea Room series

The only person I can think to tag is my bestie, Hunter - The Girl From Alabama; however, feel free to answer these down below!

No comments