Sunday's Questions with The Girl From Alabama

Since our last post together, The Girl From Alabama and I have gotten more requested from people close to us to blog together. Particularly, my fiance Nathaniel. He sent us a list of questions for us to answer. The list itself is rather lengthy and many of the questions are thought provoking. We decided to split them up into segments, doing five at a time. So for the next few weeks, you will be seeing a new set each Sunday. I hope that you enjoy our questions and answers. You can find a link to her responses here.

Q&A



How do I want to feel?

-I want to feel loved, happy, and safe. I have a lot of fear and anxiety that I am trying to learn to let go of and find a release for it.

What lessons am I learning right now?

-I am trying to learn to let go and not let what others think of me matter as much. I am learning that I have value and that I am worth loving.

What did I love to do as a child that I can do today?

-Color!!! I have been coloring a lot lately. It takes my mind off of the things that are stressing me out.

Where have I been forcing myself to heal faster than what feels right?

-Anxiety and fear. I feel a tremendous pressure to not let things get to me, but in reality it is a daily part of my life. Trying to hide it or control it sometimes has the oppoosite effect, only making it worse.

What relationship can I remove myself from?

-Friendships that no long serve a purpose of benefit anyone. The relationships with people that think they are entitled to something. My past comes into play a lot in these.

I hope that you come back each week for the latest questions and answers. I would love to see your responses for these questions as well. Feel free to answer them in the comments below. 

No comments