The Merry Christmas Tag

Hello sugarplums! There is something festive and fun about doing tags this time of year. I enjoy reading them, and I enjoy doing them. My darling bestie, Hunter from The Girl from Alabama, sent me this one, so I thought I would answer them for you.

1. Use one noise to describe how excited you are for Christmas.
-For myself: Meh, For those I care about: Squeal

2. What is the best present you’ve ever received?
-It wasn't so much a thing. The best Christmas present for me was when I was younger and even though there was an ice storm and my grandparents said they couldn't make it, by some miracle they did.

3. What is the worst present you’ve ever received?
-A lamp. I was still a teenager

4. As a kid, did a sibling ever receive a present that you wished was for you?-Yes, my brothers did.

5. Sing a line from your favorite christmas song.
-"I'm, dreaming of a white Christmas"
-"So this is Christmas, what have you done."
-"I want a hippopotumas for Christmas, only a hippopotumas will do" (Something about this song makes me giddy) I could do a whole list of these

6. Rename a reindeer.
-Racer

7. What is your favorite thing about christmas?
-Being with family and the people I love most

8. When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
-Halloween, yes I am that person

9. Do you use advent calendars?
-I have

10. Recite one line from your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie.
-"Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see." from The Polar Express

11. Share a funny Christmas memory.
-My brothers used to always fall into the Christmas tree every year.

12. Talk us through your typical Christmas Day?
-Wake up, see what Santa brought, have breakfast, open gifts, play until lunch, play until dinner

13. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
-A certain ornament that has to go on my tree, sending Christmas cards, Advent, looking at Christmas lights

14. Real or fake Christmas tree?
-At least one real, the rest can be fake.

15. Pictures with Santa…yay or nay? Share a fave.
-Yes, I love the memories of looking back, plus they make great entries in December Daily

I would love to see you answers to these in your own post of down below.

No comments