Movie Night Essentials with PureFlix

Hello, dearies! We are midway through the week and I hope that it has been good to you. With some personal things going on in my life, relaxing has become a big part of my routine. So today, I am going to share some fun movie night ideas to get you started on relaxing or spending some quality time with the special people in your life.



Movie night can always be a fun time to discover new films, share some quality time together, and graze on snacks abundantly. Whether it is for a date night or time with family and children, it is important to enjoy what you are watching. PureFlix has a range of wholesome movies and tv series that you can stream from many devices. Let me share with you my movies and essentials, then I will share more details about them and an offer they have just for you!


One of my favorite ways to spend time with my fiance, Dylan, is to have a movie night together. Even while we are apart, settling in with a movie has been a way to connect and focus on one another. Beauty and the Beast is the movie that encompasses our relationship and is the reason why it is at number one. Christmas movies start directly after Halloween, or periodically throughout the year just for a little dose of happiness.

One thing that I am looking forward to the most: Star Wars movie marathons with snuggling blankets. However, we couldn't just be a normal couple with popcorn and M&Ms. Last Christmas I found this gem: Light Saber Chopsticks. So why not use them to eat some of our favorite Mac and Cheese recipes and battle it out while we watch them?! You can check out some of our favorite Mac and Cheese recipes here.

Are you looking for family friendly movies and shows that you can watch with the family? PureFlix is a variety of options for you to choose from. With the options to stream on several devices like Apple TV, Roku, and FireTV just to name a few, streaming is now right at your finger tips. They have a range of things to offer from animated movies to documentaries, sports and more. One thing that I loved was the educational options. As a homeschooling mom, find even more options for a movie day while we are traveling or doing other activities is a great way to use this service. You can get PureFlix for just $10.99 a monthly; however, they are offering one month free upon sign up for all of you!

I hope that you have all enjoyed my movie night essentials. I would love for you to leave yours down below. What is something quirky that you include in your movie nights or date nights in general? See y'all again soon!

No comments