Documenting a Lifetime - Craft Week

Hello my dearies, I hope that you are having fun with my craft week extravaganza. This week we are talking all things crafts. Today I want to share with you another project supply list of things to begin my Project Life journey. For those of you who don't know what that means, Project Life is a form of scrapbooking were you use small cards for layouts instead of 12x12 pages for one event. It was created to be easier to document every day life. So join me on this adventure to find all of the things and supplies I will need to get started!

Project Life

Album


Sleeves


Cards


Sequins


Adhesive


Tools


Word Stickers


Vellum



Monthly Kits 

Scraptastic This Life Noted Kit (I will add the link as soon as their shop is back up)

Woah, that was a longer list than I expected! I hope that you have enjoyed a little insight into all the things I have looked at for Project Life. By no means do I need all these things, but I liked shopping around and finding all the different styles to show you. Do you do Project Life? What are some of your essentials or brands that you love? I would love to hear from you!

No comments