Faith Through Creativity - Craft Week

Welcome back to another craft week blog!!! I hope that you are as excited as I am to share my love of crafts with you. Today, we are going to be talking about something I am wanting to start, Bible journaling. As my faith has grown, I have become more and more interested in finding new ways to do praise and worship. When I found these, I thought this would be a wonderful way to use my creativity to worship. Lets get to the list of supplies that I am wanting in order to start journaling.

Bible Journaling


The Supplies

Journaling Bible - I haven't picked out which one I want yet, I am wanting to see them in person to get a feel for which one I want; however, here are two examples:

Gesso

Acrylic Paint
-Most colors will be bought individually

Highlighters
-Gel

Brush Pens





Oil Based Sharpie 

The Ideas - Video Playlist

Do you do Bible journaling? I would love to know what supplies you find to be essential for your pages. What are some verses that you think should be journaled? I hope to see you again later this week with even more craft blogs!

No comments