Sending Smiles Across the Miles - Craft Week

It is a sad day. We are on the last day of craft week!!! I hope that everyone has enjoyed this as much as I have! Today I want to talk about card marking. This is something that I have wanted to start doing for some time now. Here is a list of some of the supplies I will need to get start. Do you have any do to products you like to use? I hope they have made this list, if not comment with them down below! Let's get this list started!

Card Making

Tools

These are just the tools I think I will need to get started.


Stamps and Dies

For stamps and dies, I am just going to link to the brands I want to shop from the most. I could link stamp set and stamp set for days!


Inks 

By no means is this a complete list of inks; however, these are the ones I have researched and think I would like the most starting out.


Watercolors

Watercoloring is something that I am really looking forward to using on cards. Keep in mind the Distress Inks from Tim Holtz can also be used like watercolors.


Coloring Markers

There are two major brands on the market. I have not decided between the two yet.


Kits

Scraptastic (I will add the link as soon as their website is back up and running)

YouTubers


Here we are at the end of craft week. I hope that you have enjoyed all that I have shared with you this week. I can't wait to start all of these new crafts so that I can share them with you along the way. Crafting and reading are two things in which I love to do in my spare time. What crafts have you taken away from this week? Did you discover some new products that you would like to try or that you would like to see a review on? Let me know any suggestions you have down believe. Get crafty everyone!

No comments