Plan With Me 11/2 - 11/8

Getting a new planner means trying out new products and new techniques. I know that I personally love seeing what other people do on their layouts. Whether it is planners, scrapbooks, or Project Life, I am constantly watching new videos and reading blog posts. For this week, I thought I would show you a look into my planner and talk about what I did. I will try to list as many products as I can throughout the post.

Plan With Me -MAMBI Happy Planner



I started out this week with a pack of sequins from the dollar store that I loved. The colors just screamed fall. I started building my layout around them. As I sat down and started looking through my supplies, I remember something that Sandra Amelia, a Youtuber I love and will link here, did for one of her layouts; however, instead of using Distress Ink, I used my metallic Gelatos around the edges. I found the stickers I wanted to use, the colors that complimented the sequins, and any other embellishments I needed and went to work. A fight with a white out roller and stickers that didn't want to stick to washi later, and this is what I come up with:

Plan With Me -MAMBI Happy Planner


I have started using my stamps again for a more functional use this time. Below you will see how I set that up. I love to keep track of my reading in my planner. I can look back and see how much I am reading per day and really track my reading habits. I am using my banner stamp from Heidi Swapp to keep track of any Bible studies or devotionals that I am currently doing.

Plan With Me -MAMBI Happy Planner

For those who follow me, you know all about this; however, for those new to my blog (welcome and thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you again really soon) the Bible study group I am in is doing Thankful Thursday each week. I will link to my first post here so you can see what it is all about. This week was full of touches of gold that just set off the sequins perfectly. I love how you can really see the hint of sparkle that the metallic Gelatos give.

Plan With Me -MAMBI Happy Planner

With trying so many new things, why not go big or go home right. I decided to try different writing styles within the week to give a more subway art feel to the week, and I loved the way it turned out.

Plan With Me -MAMBI Happy Planner

Plan With Me -MAMBI Happy Planner

Here is one final look at the overall layout for the week. I do believe this is a style that I will come back to over and over again. For me, my planner isn't just something to keep appointments in. My planner is a book of memories in which I love to look back on. It is a great reminder of all the things I have accomplished and overcome. 

Plan With Me -MAMBI Happy Planner

Here is a list of all the products that I used as well as links to anything that I could find online:

Pens and Accents:
Sequins (From Dollar Tree)
Studio G Orange Pigment Ink Pad (From Walmart)

Washi Tape:
Spare Parts Gold Skinny Washi (From Hobby Lobby)
Houndstooth Washi (Courtesy of The Girl From Alabama)

Stickers:
American Greetings Fall Stickers (From Target)
Stick-a-bilities Arrow Stickers (From Hobby Lobby)
Sandylion Tinkerbell Stickers (From Walmart)
Alabama A (Courtesy of The Girl From Alabama)
Stick-a-bilities Football Stickers (From Hobby Lobby)

Sharing is something that I really enjoy doing. I hope that you have enjoyed a look into my planner and how I have things set up currently. I would love to hear any comments of suggestions that you have as well. What was your favorite part of the past week? What do you keep track of in your planner? I look forward to sharing my layouts with you in the future! 

No comments