Thankful Thursday - November 19, 2015

It has been a busy day for me, but even with the most busy schedule, taking time out of your day to be thankful is important and also uplifting. It is that time of week again, Thankful Thursday!! Sharing is caring and I am here to hand out some love! So grab a snack and a cup of liquid of your choice and we will get started.



Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
-Ephesians 5:20

Many people take change for granted. We change with the seasons, we learning something new when we want, and the list is endless. One thing that I have really appreciated this week is being free to discover new things and to learn any time that I want. Trying new things can be an every day things for many, but for so many it isn't an option, life is what it is. Pre-technology knowledge was taught in the field, in a classroom, or passed from one generation to the next. I am so thankful for the opportunity to constantly learn, grow, and to see the world from different perspectives. For me, this especially comes into play with reading and being able to read anything, anytime, anywhere.

Warning: This might get a little cheesy, but it is getting close to thanksgiving so why not. After some recent events I have been reminded of just how thankful I am for Nathaniel in my life. There are so many ways in which I am appreciative for him. One thing that strikes me to my core every time is how he mirrors God to me. In all of his actions he is Godly. His faith comes first and in many ways he has helped me draw closer to God. Something that came up this week is just how understanding he is with me. Even if he does not agree with my view or doesn't understand why I feel the way I do, he lets me talk and express myself. I have been blessed beyond belief to have him in my life.

It is the holiday season and for some, myself included, it is the season for handmade cards, crafts, and creating things. I have been starting my Christmas card creating and my love for my planner never stops. I am extremely grateful to be blessed with creativity. I enjoy being able to create things with my hands, especially to give to other people. I constantly love trying to make something new and fun. I know that I am not alone in this. Right now, there is a card shower going on over on the blog of a YouTube card maker that I really enjoy to watch. I will link here for all the details. I know that I am looking forward to participating and getting my children involved as well.

After another week full of smiles and gratitude, I challenge you to share some thankfulness and happiness of your own. What events of this week have made you even more grateful for things in your life? I would love for you to share with me down below. I hope that you have enjoyed your snack and that you will join me again next week for another Thankful Thursday.

No comments