Upcoming Changes

Hiya dear! Today, I want to chat with you about some upcoming changes that you can expect to see in my blog in the coming months. I am wanting to really focus on evolving and improving the way that my blog is. Here is what you have to look forward to:



My recent post touched on my planner and the major areas that I am focusing on for the year, one of which is my blog. Although I am not fuller aware of where this year will lead me for my blog, I am rather open to the experience. Here are some of the things you will see change:

Content
Whether it is just enhancing my content or changing how I set things up (more on that in a moment), I really want to work on making my content better. I want my blog to be an extension of me; therefore, I really look forward to bringing more real and current content outside of just my reading. I want to bring more of my planner to you, things that I am enjoying, and sometimes even what I am not enjoying at the moment. I want to really dive into some of the things I want to write more about like faith, body image, and home life. I would love to know what you would like to see from me in the future.

Reading Reviews
Previously, I was doing monthly wrap ups for my books. While I do not hate that, it always felt like too much at once. I always struggled with reviews, what to include, etc. It become more of a chore than something I looked forward to doing. This year, I am attempting a weekly book post about what I have read for the week. The post will take the place of my Friday posts and will cover the books from Saturday - Friday of each week. Along with this, I am hoping to include a running list in tab form at the top of my blog (the tab is already up and running). I am thinking this will be helpful at the end of the year to pull from for favorites, challenge reviews, etc.

Posting Schedule
For the past few weeks I have been attempting to maintain a posting schedule. Although I may not have always stayed with it, I am really hoping I can make this a usual thing. For now, I am looking to maintain the Monday, Wednesday, Friday pace with Friday being dedicated to what I have been reading that week.

What are some of the areas you would like to see improved? Are there certain topics or ideas you would like to see me blog about? Leave them in the comments below or feel free to message me.

No comments