Who Is In My Cart - Etsy Edition

Hello, lovelies! It is later in the evening as I am starting to write this; however, I thought it would be a fun idea to give you a peek into my Etsy cart. Being a planner girl, I am constantly on the lookout for new shops, sticker kits I love, and accessories to go with it.

Today, I want to show you the shops that I currently have in my cart. My cart is a very limbo place to be. No only do I add stickers that I want to purchase, I also add things from shops that are lower priced or a shop that I want to remember to look at again. My cart is viewed at least once a week, so this is the best way I have found to remind myself to check out certain shops. So here is my list of shops that are currently in my cart:


Twenty-nine shops in total. Several of these I have purchased from before (I marked those with an asterisk *), and I am going back for more. Like I said, I use my cart in many ways, but most of the things added to my cart I would purchase. Sending help, or etsy gift cards! 

What are some of the shops that you currently have in the cart?

No comments