Ipsy August 2014


Cali Cosmetics Evulcano Body Cream - With Italian oil extracts and volcanic minerals, this lotion is said to be very hydrating. I love the scent of sicilian lemons. My hands felt very silky and smooth after using it.



Urban Decay Perversion Mascara - Anything Urban Decay and you can sign me up to try it. This claims to give you bigger, blacker, badder lashes. I was a little skeptical of the wand when I first saw it; however, it does wonderfully. It gave just the right amount of lift and seperation. Perversion is the perfect middle between not to wet and not to dry. I think I may like this mascara.

Manna Kadar Sheer Glo Shimmer Lotion - Word to the wise, a little bit goes a very long way. This lotion doesn't have much of a scent if any at all. It leaves a subtle iridescent shimmer on the skin. It doesn't feel or look overly glittery to me.

Bee All Natural Organic Grapefruit Lip Balm - Pros: This lip balm is rather thick and doesn't take much. After wearing it for several hours twice today, I feel confident in saying that it is moisturizing as well. Cons: The smell is atrocious. It is almost too much for me to handle.

Coastal Scents Forever Blush Sample Duo in Fresh and Elegant - In the pictures below, Fresh is on the left and Elegant is on the right. The colors themselves are very pigmented and smooth. I didn't have any trouble with the swatches. Fresh has a matte finish and Fresh has a shimmer finish. I prefer Elegant to Fresh.


I am relatively impressed with this months bag. Last month was a complete bust. I think this one makes up for it. I am in love with the bag. It is so cute and perfectly sized.

No comments