Shuffle It Up Ten

Shuffling It Up Ten


Put your music on shuffle or pick a station on Pandora and list the first ten songs to come up. How do they relate to you or inspire you? You are only allowed two skips throught the ten, please list any skips you use at the bottom.



Women of Country - Pandora

  1. So Small by Carrie Underwood - Once I found what matters most to me, everything else is put into perspective. I am learning what is important and what isn't important anymore
  2. I'm Alright by Jo Dee Messina - Even on my bad days, I have learned to appreciate the things and the people I have in my life
  3. All Your Life by The Band Perry - "I don't want the whole world: the sun, the moon, and all their light. I just want to be the only girl you love all your life." Need I say more?
  4. From This Moment On by Shania Twain - When I was younger, this song inspired me to find the love that this song represents. 
  5. I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack - This song always inspires me to enjoy the little things in life.
  6. Step Off by Kacey Musgraves - Inspiration to push away the negativity and the person bringing it around
  7. Downtown by Lady Antebellum - Inspired me to never forget the little things as time goes on. Sometimes it is the little details that others miss the most when they are absent.
  8. I Keep On Lovin' You by Reba McEntire - Always have faith and never give up. "Faith is the belief in something more than what you know."
  9. Man! I Feel Like A Woman by Shania Twain - I used to dance around my room to this while imagining what my life would be like as I grew up. I dreamed of the day when I would wear skirts and feel like a woman.
  10. The House That Built Me by Miranda Lambert - It inspired me to think of the memories that each place holds. Even though you may move on, those memories follow you throughout life.
Skips: Baby Girl by Sugarland and Little White Church by Little Big Town

No comments