Time To Start Living


I am starting with a smaller list, but these are some of the things I want to accomplish.

  • Attend concerts for some of my favorite singers/bands
  • Visit the major beaches around the world
  • Go on a cruise
  • Skydiving
  • Travel outside of the US
  • Find my first starfish
  • Visit more haunted places
  • Learn more about my Native American history
  • Take a trip with no destination in mind - just drive until we don't want to drive anymore
  • Go on a family vacation without laptops and cell phones
  • Do the same with friends
  • Ziplining
  • Learn how to dance
  • Have a water balloon fight
  • Go scuba diving
  • Get over my fear of roller coasters
  • Learn another language and actually use it
  • Complete my first novel - published or unpublished
  • Try new subscription boxes
  • Write 300 blog posts
  • Visit Chernobyl village in the Ukraine
  • Go to IMATs
  • Go to a college football game
  • Learn how to surf
  • Make a Wreck This Journal
  • Kiss under water
  • See major land marks
  • Sleep on the beach
  • Swin with dolphins
  • Ride on a motorcycle

No comments