Michaels Haul and Review

Crafting Haul



Martha Stewart Scoring Board - When purchasing this, I wanted to go with the mini one; however, I decided last minute to spend the extra for the larger one that includes the guide to make envelopes and boxes. I could not be happy with extra that I spent. I spent a great deal of time yesterday working on scoring cardstock for my upcoming Christmas cards and making envelopes. (This is marked down on the website now, grab them while they are on sale!)

Martha Stewart Glitter Markers - These were mostly just thrown in to achieve the $50 order status needed for free shipping. I am rather impressed with how glittery they are. My only complaint is this... Once you depress them to start the ink flow, you only have about half the barrel full of ink left. I am questioning just how long these are going to last. They are very colorful and pretty though.

Martha Stewart Glitter Markers
Top - Without Flash     Bottom - With Flash
Copic Sketch Marker, Earth Tones (E13-Light Suntan E15-Dark Suntan) - I have watched countless videos on copic coloring. I must say the videos make it look so easy. I purchased these for specific coloring on parts of my Christmas cards this year. I can see myself loving these once I get the hang of it. It is a very pricey investment; however, I know many crafters swear by these.

White Gelly Roll Pen - Impulse buy based on if I ever have a dark washi tape I need to write on in my planner. I have heard good things about this pen, but I wasn't overly impressed with it.

Recollections Heavyweight Cardstock - This cardstock is very bright white. I have never ordered cardstock and just went with what I thought would be best. I could have gotten away with a lighter weight cardstock, but this will do the job just fine.

(Coupons used: Martha Stewart products buy one get one half off, 20% off all items not on sale, Free shipping on orders over $50)

No comments