What I Am Loving for the Month of October


The month of October was filled with crazy dips and turns; however, I have made it through. Some of my favorites do not have links with them, and I apologize for that, but these are the things I have been loving throughout the month.



Harry Potter Series: I have been rereading the series and I still love it. Many have told me that you pick up things as you read through again. I am shocked at the things I missed the first time through.

Essie - Dress to Kilt : I wanted something dark for fall. I bought this after putting it back three times. I am usually not a red person, yet I have fallen in love with this polish. I have yet to use a different color since I put this on. It is decently long lasting and only takes two coats. This has become my favorite Essie polish. I usually have trouble with Essie and my nails; however, I was very surprised and pleased with this one.


Chick-fil-A Grilled Nuggets: I will make this quick. One word - Addiction.

Archer Farms Cinnamon Glazed Pecans: Each year in October I attend a fall festival known as Homestead Hollows. It is a field full of vendors selling homemade items and yummy treats. Not being able to go means I missed the fresh glazed pecans, and this was as close as I have ever found. Love love love them.

PicMonkey: PicMonkey is my favorite way to edit images and create graphics. I have been looking into trying they paid extension of the site. I have heard wonderful things about it. I really enjoy using this site.

Archer Farms Sunny Cranberry Trail Mix: (sweetened cranberries, almonds, golden raisins, sunflower seeds, and pepitas) This is just yummy. I am strange in not caring for peanuts. This is the perfect blend of nuts and dried fruit. I have been snacking on this all month. This may even become a roadtrip staple for me.

Dean & Deluca Pumpkin Spice Maltballs: Popsugar had me in mind when they included these. This is my first year with Pumpkin everything, but I having been loving these.

Figs & Rouge Hand Cream in Mango Mandarin: This has the strangest smell for me. It isn't a smell that I see many actually enjoying. When applying it, I smell koolaid (no joke): however, after rubbing it in, I smell crayons. It is thin and doesn't take much. I have been keeping this in my pen pouch so that it is always handy.

Favorite Human(s): Nathaniel, Hunter, and Luna. Nathaniel may find this as a surprise, but he has kept me from falling apart. Even with everything going on in his life, he has still found the time to be with me. It has helped so much with everything that has been going on around me. Hunter has been there for me so much this month. She has helped me grow, held my hand when I cried, and made me laugh until I felt better. She has no idea just how much she has done for me. Her friendship and encouragement is beyond measure. I will always be greatful for her. Little Luna has just been downright precious this month. She tends to swipe Hunter's phone in order to call me. We have bonded over Harry Potter. Many may think I am crazy to talk on the phone to a two year old; however, she cheers me up.

I would love to hear what your favorites are for the month of October. Feel free to leave them in the comments or send me a link to your post as well.

No comments