Remembering Coupons

Erin Condren Life Planner

Couponing is something very new for me. I received a few in the mail the other day and I was excited to use them. I stuck them in the clear pouch in my ECLP and didn't think anything else about them. I was wondering last night how I could effectively remember to use them on time. So I decided to use some page flags that I haven't had any idea what to do with.



Erin Condren Life Planner

I decided to use one Monster Parade Page Pal sticking up for each coupon that I need to use. This will work for me now since I do not have many to use, but in the future, when I have more to use, I will not use one for each coupon. On the actual day it starts, I use a Little B Decorative Tab in Owls. I have written down what the coupon is for and how long it runs for. I also included a reminder in the Notes section on the right, and will include reminders in the weekly spreads as well. Before now I didn't have a use for the page flags; however, I had received these in some RAKs. I am excited to see how this works in the coming months.

How do you use your ECLP for couponing? I would love to hear your ideas on how to use it more effectively. Also include suggestions for using page flags as well. I always find really cute ones with no idea what to use them for.

No comments