Shopping Haul!!!

Shopping Hauls

I did a little shopping today and I thought I would share my goodies with everyone. I apologize that I do not have links for some of the items from Target, they do not post their dollar spot items online. Hope you enjoy a look into my shopping bags.



Bath & Body Works: 
Coupons- Buy 3 get 2 Free, $10 off $30 Purchase, Free Full Size with Purchase
Velvet Sugar Spray (2): This has been a favorite of mine during fall and winter for about a year now. I still love the scent. One for myself and one for my mother.

Sugar Plum Dream: My mother picked this one out for herself. I am not crazy about the scent, but it isn't terrible.

Velvet Sugar Body Lotion: Did I mention I love the scent?

Beautiful Day Body Lotion: Beautiful Day is my favorite body fragrance from Bath & Body. I love the scent and just had to have the lotion in it as well.

Winter Candy Apple Body Lotion: I decided to try out one of the winter scents in a lotion as well. It isn't an unpleasant or overpowering scent. I love apples in the fall.

Marshmallow Fireside Three Wick Candle: One sniff and I was hooked. This was the first thing I smelled when I walked in. I haven't stopped sniffing it since. I need at least five more of these. I wouldn't object to a lifetime supply. This is easily my favorite item.

Target
Thomas Cinnamon Raisin Mini Bagels: Breakfast made easy. I am not a big breakfast person sometimes, but I can always eat a bagel.

Glade Wax Melts in Woodside Library(4): The name alone caught my attention; however, with notes of leather and oak, it sounded like something I would love. It is now in my warmer. The scent just reminds me of a cozy, warm place. This scent is happiness.

Dollar Spot Items Not Linked
Hobby Lobby
I am wanting to try my hand at watercolors for some upcoming projects. Here are the supplies I got to start with.

Master's Touch Watercolor Paper

Master's Touch 24 Count Watercolors

Royal Langnickel Aqua Flow Three Pack

No comments