Disney Days Challenge - Day 1: Que Que Na-To-Ra

Listen With Your Heart
You Will Understand


Grandmother Willow

"Sometimes the right path is not the easiest."

John Smith: Pocahontas, that tree is talking to me. 
Pocahontas: Then you should talk back. 
Grandmother Willow: Don't be frightened, young man. My bark is worse than my bite. 
Pocahontas: Say something. 
John Smith: What do you say to a tree? 
Pocahontas: Anything you want. 

She was my inspiration and my guidance throughout many tough times in my life. She taught me to listen. Not everything that can be heard is spoken with words. The greatest gift that you can give to anyone in your life is to listen to them. When you listen, you can let your heart guide you to where you need to be. Grandmother Willow will always hold a special place in my heart, and will soon be on my body as well.

No comments