Popsugar Must Have Box June 2014

Popsugar Must Have - June 2014


The inspiration for the box this month is a beachy tropical concoction. I love their theme and the items they include, so lets get this started lovelies.

One Potato Two Potato Chips in Hawaiian BBQ - We will start here since I am currently snacking on them. These kettle cooked chips didn't seem like anything special, but the more I eat them, the tastier they are. The flavor builds in intensity as you eat them. They are crispy and are made with all natural ingredients. They are also gluten free and without MSG. When ordering these you have the option to mix and match flavors since there is a minimum order of 24 (2 OZ) bags.

Native Union Gift Code for $15 Off - After looking through their site, I think I know exactly what I want to use this for. They have some neat electronics and charging solutions.

The One & Only by Emily Giffin - I am a lover of all things book and book related. To open this box and see a book? I screamed with excitement. When I started reading the description on the inside cover, I was not that interested, but by the third and fourth paragraph it had my attention as it showed its character and nature. I am ready to finish the series I am working on and to pick this up as soon as possible.

You Smell Like A Lemon Wet Wipes - This box of 12 wipes are packaged in the cutest packaging ever! I love the vintage feel with the color combination and the typography. I am excited to try these. I think they will be wonderful for my purse in Orlando and again in Disney.

Sachajuan Body Lotion in Shiny Citrus - Oh the smell of this lovely fresh citrus and jasemine scented body lotion is amazingly decadent. The smell is familiar and crisp. A little goes a long way and the scent lasts for a long time. It is light and hydrating without being too heavy. I love this for summer and would definitely repurchase this.

Lollies Hair Ties - These are gorgeous with the gold colored ring and braided band. They may be a little too thick and heavy for a hair tie for me personally, but they will make cute layering bracelets as well.

Turkish T Beach Towel - This beautiful cotton towel can also be used as a wrap as well. I think this will be stunning to use as a light cover up at the beach or better yet at the new beach house. I cannot wait to use this!

Overall this months box is impressive to say the least. It is definitely worth the investment each month to receive this box of goodies. To see the lovely opinions of my dear friend on her box, click the banner below and enjoy.

No comments