Ten Writing Confessions


  • My emotions fuel my writing.
  • I have to proof read everything numerous times. Usually three times.
  • In my longer stories, my characters mock the people I know in real life.
  • I have been writing since I was young.
  • I have trouble with randomly switching tenses in the middle of writing.
  • I fear not having the imagination and creativity to finish my longer works.
  • I do not write to be published. I am content with never being published outside of the one poem.
  • I rarely use an outline to guide my work when I first begin.
  • I find inspiration in random places. Example: One of my poems was inspired by the curves and lines of a vintage car I watched go up for auction on Barrett-Jackson.
  • I find that I do not write as often when I am happy.

No comments