Surprise Haul!!! Noccalula Run 31 Edition

Muscle Cars, Exhaust Fumes, And A Little Shopping

For those of you wondering what Noccalula Run is, it is a three day car show. I have been coming to this show since I was younger. They fill the campgrounds with cars and vendors for three days full of vintage cars, parts, and other vendors. This year I did a little shopping of my own and wanted to include a little haul for everyone. These are not typical items that you usually find at this show; however, once I see books, I get all excited and have to look. Here it goes my lovelies.

Vintage School House Tote Bag - $5.00


When I spotted this item, I had to have it. The Lady said she wasn't interested in selling it, but she unloaded it. I expected a large price tag. I easily would have paid double or triple for it. I love this oversized tote. and it will be perfect to use for work and more.

Labyrinth by Kate Mosse - $2.50

Children's Books - All for $2.00
How Do Dinosuars Clean Their Rooms? by Jane Yolen and Mark Teague
Fish is Fish by Leo Lionni
You Will Go to the Moon by Mae and Ira
A Trip to the Zoo by Robert Frederick
Bambi's Big Surprise
Kit and Kat by Tomie dePaola
Jokes From the Krusty Krab (Spongebob Squarepants) by David Lewman
Dancing Dino's Go To School by Sally and Margeaux Lucas
Much Ado At The Zoo (The Powerpuff Girls) by Tracy West
For Love or Money (The Fairly Odd Parents) by Wendy Wax

No comments