My Very First RAK Win!!!

A Random Act of Kindness (RAK) is something wonderful!!! I love seeing these on one of the many groups I use for my EC Life Planner. My first RAK was won on June 18. I was so excited to win something! The very sweet Ms. Jeanette simple asked, "For all of us on our first LP - what would be the one tip you would share about making it a success?" Using a randomized site to choose comment numbers, I was lucky number 7!!! My prize: a $25 Etsy gift card!!! I was so excited! I finally placed my order today. Yes, it took days of shopping, putting things in my cart, and then taking them out again to get the correct mix. Below I will share the things I purchased. All of it came to a total of $24.10. For what all I got, I think I did well! All of these stamps are small! I have been loving all things tiny.

No comments