Lay It All Out For Me

Scrapbook Layout Ideas and Inspiration


  1.  I love this idea for a time lapse post using the vertical blocks for different events.
  2. The simplicity in this inspires me to do the same in a minimalistic layout.
  3. The layers of texture and patterns are different from what I have tried before.
  4. I never would have though to take a focal picture, enlarge it, and cut it to use as a secondary background. I love it!


  1.  Sleeping babies are just the most precious thing ever, but add in this themed layout and I am in overload.
  2. I love the shape concept using hexagons. It is a fun way to use multiple patterns without it being too busy on the eyes.
  3. This would make a very cute "You Are My Sunshine" layout design using a gray background.
  4. I love the color combination and design of this page. I could even use one of the "rays" for journaling instead to add more pictures.


  1. I was instantly drawn to this and I have the perfect idea in mind for this. I know a little girl that needs her own page in my scrapbook.
  2. I love the use of the clouds and weather in this project life layout.
  3. The Mickey heads make this layout for me. All I need is either some paper or some paint chips and the punch/die set.
  4. Once again I know exactly what I want this layout for. Now I just need a picture of me and my best friend to complete it.


  1. The use of color coordinated banners vertically gives it just the right touch without being over bearing. The subtle Mickey is adorable as well.
  2. I love how the castle is the main focus of this layout. You best bet I will be doing something similar to this with my up coming Disney trip.
  3. I loved the creativity to use a playing card in the layout. I never would have thought of that.
  4. All things nautical get my attention. I love the theme and patterns.

No comments