All That Lovey Dovey Stuff


As a woman that is truly blessed by so many things around her, many of the smaller things become overlooked. I have always been a very sentimental person. I keep pieces of conversations, write down special things in my planner that happen, and cherish photos. One thing that I have done is keep a playlist of all the songs that Nathaniel has shared with me. I cannot count how many times I have listened to these songs just to put a smile on my face.



From the very first song he sent me, each one has had a special meaning. He doesn't know that I have saved them, let along that I listen to them often. Tonight I have been struggling with a personal blow to my family. I have been listening to these songs over and over again to keep myself in good spirits. It reminds me of just how much I cherish him. He never rushed me, he always told me to "fall when your ready baby." And for so long I hid just how much he meant to me out of fear.

Looking back, I see just how much he already cared for me. He knew all the answers to the questions I was scared of. "And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times. It's you, It's you." These words have never been more true. You have been my saving grace and my "Superman." I have "found my special thing."

+Nate, I cherish you above all else. There is not enough words in the dictionary nor stars in the sky to represent just how much you mean to me. Watching us grow and become closer has been my favorite journey of all. To know this journey will last a lifetime makes it even better. Building a life and a home with you has been a dream come true. I know that we will both face adversities together and own our own; however, I know we will find the strength we need in each other and in God. He has blessed me beyond comparison by placing you in my life.

No comments